Friday, June 12, 2009

o ben. O o jerry.


Today I have been pondering a little. Kinda on the selfish side of thinking. Kinda not really. Basically about my "wants". Now, when I put it that way it does sound selfish but really its not. Think about it. Knowing what you want is definitly not a bad thing.

These are my worldly "wants"

  • to be a BMX biker chick. (and by this I mean I want muscles. see below)


  • live on the east coast. just close enough to the ocean


  • to live in a studio apt above a coffee shop


  • own a horse


  • to have long hair and not wanna cut it off


  • own a awesome camera and know how to use it


  • to use said camera to capture the joy in the simple. daily.


  • never take out the garbage


  • for jeans to never fade


  • to own a book store ("you've got mail" inspired type of book store)


  • to have the perfect nook with the perfect chair with the perfect white wooden shutters letting in just the right light (rainy or sunny) with a fluffy pillow and a good book.


  • to chase a rainbow


  • to have an unlimited supply of honey buns and caramel apple spice


  • everytime I see something of no worth and see what it could be to actually be able to change it (im refering to like an old chair and other such design/artsy things)


  • to write a book


  • to own a flat (shoe) in every color of the rainbow

I know this list was kinda long already but Im sure there are more to come. :) I have these thoughts everyday. ha But it gives me something to dream about. Something to strive for.

LAURENnicole


No comments: